Monday, June 19, 2006

Such a weekend I have had. The bride had surgery of Friday so I have been stepping and fetching all weekend. Then Saturday afternoon my daughter gave birth to a brand new baby girl. It was a nice Fathers Day gift. My son from Colorado is in town with his wife, so they headed up to the hospital with us. We met the other set of grandparents there. Then the father’s sister arrived and we had a room full. We took turns passing the little angel from grandparent to grandparent and to all the aunts and uncles. I have a number of pictures, but my home computer is so messed up. I can not get on line at all. So you will have to wait to see the prettiest little girl in the world.

My mom is coming up on the 29th to see the baby. This is her third great grand baby and she is very excited. She will spend the better part of two weeks with us. I have been trying to get her to move here for a long time. She is 85 and has just lost her drivers license, plus her car broke down. Maybe I can talk to her a little when she arrives.

2 comments:

Dave. said...

Congratulations all round hey Kenny?!!!

Sounds like a great family weekend. Praying and trusting that the bride is well.

Kenny said...

Thanks guys, The bride is doing well, and so is Ava. She is getting prettier by the day. She is so little I am almost scared to pick her up.