Saturday, June 03, 2006

I am still having trouble with my MSN Explorer. I can get to most of my stuff but I have to take the long way around the barn. I spent two hours with Tech support last night and we could fix nothing. I can not get to my favorites list, or my address book. I am sure that the President, Senator Hatch, and Senator Bennett will be happy. (just kidding I will get their e mail again). I will have to build my favorites again.

I was thinking about heading to the desert today and go shooting, but the bride said she wanted to go see some chick flick. It is tough when you are domesticated.

6 comments:

BobG said...

Where in the desert do you go for shooting? I usually end up going out south of Grantsville.

BobG said...

You might want to try Firefox; in case it is a browser problem.

Kenny said...

I go out by Lakeside. I have spot out there that does not get much pressure. South of Grantsville. I may I think it may have to head out that way. As for the computer problem I am thinking it my be a registry problem. I just ordered some software that shoud fix it.

BobG said...

Good luck; hope you get your system running ok.
Let me know if you decide to go out desert shooting some weekend; I haven't taken my 22's out for a while, and some plinking might be fun.
Have a couple of larger rifles I should do some shooting through, also.

Kenny said...

I think it would be fun to hook up and go plinking. This month is getting very full, but I should be able to get away in July. I will invite Nate from Wasted Electrons.

BobG said...

I like Nate; he and I got together with his friend Loc and went to a gun show a couple of months ago.