Friday, June 23, 2006

The Miami seven, I am talking about the seven men arrested in Miami for planning terrorist attacks on the USA. Five of these men are American citizens, one is a naturalized citizen, and the last is an illegal alien. They wanted to “kill all the devils they could”. I am assuming that the devils are anybody who is not them. By them I am meaning Muslims. This is a war being waged against the western civilization, and I believe it will get much worse.. I am not sure how we as everyday citizens can handle this. I know most Americans stick their head in the sand and go about their daily routine. Our elected representatives won’t do anything, in fear they may alienate some obscure voting block. I am not sure what I can do more then write letters. I do pray and I believe God answers prayer, but I want to shake my fellow Americans and tell them to wake up.


Next time you go by a mosque in your neighborhood, stop and wonder what they are preaching in there. Is it innocent talk, or is it one of the many mosques that is preaching hate and death to the infidel

No comments: