Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not much going on, I went to the knee doctor this morning and was told I am doing great. I asked what I am allowed to do now and he said I could jump out of airplanes if I wanted. I am not up to that yet but I think I will be using canes more then the walker. The bride is doing very well after her surgery. Life is getting back to normal. I have been cutting back on the pain pills so my thinking is slightly clearer, not that it was all that clear before.

They say we may get snow this weekend. I need to make sure the snow blower is up and running. This early in the year I am not too worried about having a lot o snow staying for a long time. I figure what ever we get I can let melt and I should be strong enough soon to run the snow blower.

I am starting to get restless hanging around the house and this is never a good thing. There is only so many reruns of “I love Lucy” I can watch. I want to get out and do something but this is just a passing thing. I believe we will go out for dinner tonight, that will be nice.

2 comments:

BobG said...

Good to hear that you and your wife are both doing better.

k said...

YAY!!!!!!!

This is GOOD to hear. I really wanted to hear some good news. Thank you.

And if you don't mind, would you please tell The Lovely Bride that this fellow gall bladder-less person is glad she's feeling better?