Sunday, November 04, 2007

I am home from the cruise and all is well. I have to be honest in saying that this is the roughest cruise I have ever been on. The storm Noel played havoc with us. The worst night we were in 20 foot seas. It was hard to walk and it was rough every day. All the activities went on as scheduled. The crew severed dinner every night, the shows were wonderful all and all we had a great time.

I did develop a head cold that still has me down some. Tomorrow I go in for the first of my procedures. They are putting in a screen to catch blood clots. Then Tuesday I get my left knee replaced. As I was unpacking from the trip taking suitcases down stairs I slipped and went down about the last three steps of the stairs. I bent my left leg back as far as it would go. I have to tell you it hurt. It seems to be alright now it hurts a little more then it did before the fall, such is life. I need coffee

2 comments:

BobG said...

Hell of a deal about the knee; hope everything goes ok with that.

Kenny said...

bobg

Thanks buddy