Saturday, August 04, 2007

I feel the need to get away and get in touch with my masculine side. I need a fishing and/or hunting trip. This weekend is out of the question I am recovering from my knee being scoped. It is sore and stiff but I am sure that it is getting better. Stairs are kicking my butt right now, so I avoid them as much as I can. It is little hard to when you live in a two story house with a basement. We have the carpet cleaning guy coming this morning, so I have vacuumed the living room and I mopped the kitchen. See what I mean I need to get in touch with my masculine side. I did have hunting and fishing shows on the TV while I was doing house work so it is not as bad as it seems.

My buddy Nate called to check on me last night. I do appreciate that. He was on his way to the minor league baseball game. I have thought about taking the bride to some of the games. But I don’t want to sit in the sun with the temperatures hitting 100 degrees. It has been cooling off a little so I may rethink about going. Could be a good diversion from the day to day goings on.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Next weekend we'll go burn some gunpowder and chase some jacks if your knee will tolerate it. Or we'll take a lawn chair and go plinking from stationary position if you can't walk too much.

Kenny said...

Sounds like fun