Sunday, August 05, 2007

My little girl turns 30 today. The bride and I have called and I sang happy birthday to her. We will meet a little later today and have lunch in a park near her house.

My knee is feeling better and I think I will be to work in the morning. The bride wants me to take the whole week off. I don’t see the point in that. Either place I am going to be sitting most of the day. I won’t go back to the gym until I talk with the Dr. on Wednesday. My buddy Nate and I are headed from the desert this coming weekend to exercise our second amendment rights. Always remember the second amendment makes all the others possible. I have bore sighted a new scope on my mini 14 but I need to put it on paper to see how it is really shooting. I'll drag the shooting bench, gun rest, and spotting scope along and just have a grand time. I think most of the big bore stuff will be heading out with us. To my friend Dave you have an open invitation to head out with us anytime you come to the states.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey big fella thanks for that. I reckon we are working towards next year for a trip across the pond - the mortgage finishes next year and it's been too long since we were in the US.

Kenny said...

I hope you will be able to swing by Utah, we will have a heck of a good time