Monday, July 30, 2007

My buddy Nate explained to me how he knew God was a loving God, God made grass and weeds the same color. Now I am not sure that I agree with his theology but it did make me chuckle. It was almost 100 degrees again today. The air conditioning at work still does not work It has been tough this summer. I explained to my boss that I am sure they will fix the A/C by Fall.

I go in for arthroscopic surgery on my left knee this Thursday. I hurt it at my granddaughter’s birthday party. One year old girls can get pretty rough.

Ava spent Friday night and most of Saturday with us. What a joy she is. Ava is a blessing

2 comments:

BobG said...

"I go in for arthroscopic surgery on my left knee this Thursday. I hurt it at my granddaughter’s birthday party. One year old girls can get pretty rough."

Good thing she's not two years old; you could have ended up in a wheelchair.

Good luck on the surgery.

Kenny said...

I came through the surgery just fine. The Dr says I won't last two years without getting my knees replaced. The procedure today just bought me some time.