Friday, November 03, 2006

I dialed a number and got the following recording:
"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."
~~~~~
At pilots training back in the Air Corps they taught us,
"Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you make."
~~~~~ Aspire to inspire before you expire.
~~~~~
My wife and I had words,
but I didn't get to use mine.
~~~~~
Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
~~~~~Blessed are those who can give without remembering
and take without forgetting.
~~~~~
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around,
you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~God made man before woman so as to give him time to think
of an answer for her first question.
~~~~~
I was always taught to respect my elders,
but it keeps getting harder to find one.

~~~~~Every morning is the dawn of a new error

1 comment:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

:D SPeaking of you God made man first quote, have you read Mark Twain's Diaries of Adam and Eve? It's hilarious, and you'd probably enjoy it! It's also ouot as a book-on-tape (or CD) read by Mandy Patinkin and Barbara Barry, with Walter Cronkite. S'wonderful!