Tuesday, October 31, 2006

just got back from a very long weekend in Colorado. The bride and I went over to see my son’s new house. We also celebrated our 34 wedding anniversary. This week is a bunch of anniversaries to speak of. Saturday was our 34th, yesterday is four years since my heart attack, and today I have 33 years working for the government.

I had a good time with my son, He is the cop, and he took me down to the city he works in. This is not a very good neighborhood. As a matter of fact he will not even go down there off duty with out a gun. I had a small .380 in the pocket and he carried his 45 ACP.

The bride is thinking we should go to Montana this weekend and see her brother. It is just about the same distance to her brother’s house as it is to my son’s home. Anyway you look at it is an 8 hour drive. But I love going to Montana, it is such a pretty place and just wide open. I know that I have said this before, I love living in the west.

4 comments:

k said...

Happy anniverary! And yes, you helped.

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Hello. Thanks for coming by by place. You must be a friend of k! I love both Colorado and Montana. My sons live in Utah (3 of them) and the other 2 in Oregon and Minnesota, so we get to travel to visit them every now and again...it's a long way to Minnesota.

Kenny said...

I just surfed into K's place and found a link to yours.

Firehand said...

Myst be doing something right, I didn't make it that far; congratulations on the anniversary