Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Democrats have taken control of the house and they may take control of the senate. This is not a good day for America; Nancy Pelosi will be speaker of the house. I can see the renewed emphasis on the slaughter of unborn babies, a renewed and accelerated attack on the second amendment. Gay marriage will become the law of the land and the gay agenda will be force on our school aged children.

I believe the vote yesterday was a get us out of Iraq vote. If we go back in time and look at early 60’s. We were in a war similar to the fight we have today, the democrats were in charge and the war escalated out of control. It was the republicans that got us out of the war. The biggest difference in the two wars is the Vietnamese just wanted us gone; the Muslims want to kill us and take over the world.

Neither party is strong on border security but I believe the republicans were a little better. But now I fully except to see amnesty for the illegals. I have no doubt that America will be okay but I see some dark days ahead.

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

Good post and I completely agree with you.