Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The bride should be back from an interview for a promotion. I have been praying for her. It would be a substantial increase in salary.


Talk about timing, my bride just called. The interview went well, but there is somebody already setting on the position. We all know what that means. It seems that there will be a lot of movement in the organization in the near future, so if not this promotion then the next, only time will tell.

I am hoping that the weather holds good for the weekend. I want to shoot my big bore guns in the worst way. If the weather is good I’ll be headed west. If it rains or snows between now and the weekend I’ll stay home and work on honey does. The oil in the snow blower does need to be changed, and I do need to put some additional insulation in the attic. But the important thing is I am one day closer to retirement.

No comments: