Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My trip report

Alaska was fun; the fishing was not all that good. We caught some fish but not like in years past. This picture was the best day of fishing. Everybody brought back salmon, halibut, and ling cod. Everybody had a good time. There was a bear that was bugging some of our guys. I did see the bear but it stayed a good distance away from me. It got within 15-20 yards. Not to me but to the other guys. It seemed that the silver run was bad everywhere and for everyone. But that is way they call it fishing and not catching. I am hoping to go again in two years. If not there to some place up in Alaska. Like I have said the only thing bad I have found about Alaska, it is addicting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

BobG said...

Just getting away is worth the trip in itself; bringing back some tasty fish is a bonus.