Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am planning a fishing trip Friday afternoon. The bride comes home on Saturday so Friday is the last day I don’t need to get kitchen pass. I am hoping to catch a bunch of fish. I want to try out my new smoker on them. I love smoked fish. I bought the smoker for the fish I plan to bring back from Alaska ( I leave in 30 days). But I am going to smoke a chicken tonight. Please no joke about how am I going to light it or how big are my papers. We are all much to mature for low brow humor like that. Besides the chicken wings kept poking holes in the papers, I’ll use a pipe this time. ;-)

My friend Dave from Dave’s place( http://akshot.blogspot.com/ ) is taking a hiatus from blogging. He has had a thorn in his side with an over the top and obnoxious fellow that calls himself prophet of god (pog). I know my buddy Dave used his blog to share about his life his excitement in severing God. I am going miss his posts and hopes he enjoys his new grandson. I am a Christian and I do believe in the ministry of laying on of hands. If I could find pog I would be willing to minister to him with the laying on of hands real fast and frequent. But that is an issue between me and God.

I am looking forward to a quite evening at home with the dogs. I have been staining the deck for the past couple of days. I am at the point where it is all the little stuff that takes so long. So I will put the chicken in the smoker when I get home put on some grubby clothes and get to work.

No comments: