Saturday, August 19, 2006

The bride comes home this afternoon. She has been gone for 8 days. It will good to have her home. I am cooking a spaghetti sauce in the crock pot. The house is pretty much clean; I just have to run the vacuum a little. That is mainly because the dogs are still shedding. I have been feeling a little under the weather the past few days, just tired and achy in my muscle and joints. It seems that something is going around. I know the bride would want to go to the spaghetti factory down in Salt Lake (one of her favorite restaurants) but I don’t think I am up to it. So I am cooking here at home. I am heading to the store as soon as I post this. I need to get some French bread for garlic bread and some cheese.

I never did get to go fishing, my neighbor invited me over to have a bar b qued steak so how could I turn him down. We watched preseason football, Chargers vs. Bears. My Chargers lost big time it is just preseason and it does not count. They play mainly second and third string and to see who will make the team.

I hope everybody has a great weekend and Nate gets over having to fax certificates to the training monitor ;-)

2 comments:

Dave. said...

Everton started the season with 2 v 1 win yesterday. They were a bit fortunate but hey, a win is a win!

Hope you're not coming down with anything serious.

Nate said...

NO! I won't get over it! Its stupid!