Sunday, May 25, 2008

Backyard

two fireplaces














Front



Busy, busy, busy, my daughter and her husband moved to a new house this weekend. The move was accomplished with the use of pickup trucks. Not the best way to move but we got it done. The house was built in 1959 and has been vacant for a while. The kids got a very good deal on the place and I think they will be very happy. I know that I like the school district better then the one they left, all in all a much better neighborhood for little Ava to grow up in.


I got a phone call from my buddy Jim wondering if I had smoked the fish we caught last weekend. Like I said I have been busy, it seems that he is a little worried that he may not get his share, he may have reason to worry based on history. I have told him that he wants to make sure that he gets some of the fish he had better be there when I pull it out of the smoker. I have been known to consume a lot of fish in the time it takes to come out of the smoker to a plastic bag. But I will try and be better this time. I just brought the fish up from the freezer to thaw and I will have it in the smoker tomorrow. It will be in the smoker 10-12 hours.

I need to jump into the shower, I am ushering at the second service this morning at church

No comments: