Saturday, May 03, 2008


Got home yesterday. The meetings went well and we got a lot done. I pretty much let everybody know that this may have been my last time attending the meetings. The bride and I have talked some about me retiring at the end of the year. I honestly thought I was going go until the end of 2009. But things are starting to happen at work that I just don't want to put up with. I'll have 35 year of service at the end of the year and I think that is plenty. Also I have mom living with me now and I think I should spend time with her. She is 87 and not getting any younger. So much to think about.

Back to the meetings I attended. As you can see not everybody was fully engaged at all times

1 comment:

BobG said...

If you get a chance to retire, do so. You can always get a part-time job later if you get bored or need a bit of extra cash.