Thursday, June 05, 2008

It is cold and raining, I am letting the fire in the fireplace die down. I was going into work for a few hours this morning then accompany the bride to the doctors. Mom fell this morning and that change my plans. I believe she tripped so this is not like the last time she fell where she was dizzy. There will be a burse on her face but she seems to be okay. Mom has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning and I’ll have the Dr. take a look.

It looks like we have sold moms house in San Diego. The housing market is considered depressed in Southern California and I am glad that we were able to move the property. The couple that bought the place wants to close by June 26. So this should wrap up quickly. I guess I should get ready, I need to run errands. Take care and God bless

2 comments:

BobG said...

Hope everything goes ok for your mom and your wife. Nice spring weather we're having, isn't it?

Kenny said...

Bob

Thanks, the girls are doing all right. Yeah I am so impressed with the spring weather. I go this morning and thought I had moved to Seattle