Friday, March 07, 2008

What a beautiful day, blue skies and a warm sun. About noon today I grab a cup of coffee and sat out on the deck barefoot. It may have been only 32 degrees but it felt wonderful in the sun. The day started with a trip to the airport to send my sister back home. Not the best start to the day but it was time for her to go home. I got home and I split a bunch of firewood, I’ll do some more tomorrow. It was wonderful to be able to work outside. Then the coffee and sitting on the deck. The back yard is ¾ covered with snow but you can see it melting. It feels like spring is just around the corner. The weather man is saying that we will have a weekend storm but I don’t think it is going to be a big one. If it is mostly rain it will do a number on the remaining snow. Life just don’t get much better then this

No comments: