Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mom is home now and is feeling better. She came home yesterday afternoon. It was suggested that she use a walker for a period of time, just until she feels a little more steady. I got her a walker and sat it next to her, when she gets up she walks around it. This morning I ask her if she was going to use the walker. No was the answer so I took it to the basement.

It is snowing today. We had three inches of snow Thursday but it did not stick around to long. Melted by afternoon, this snow looks like it will last a little longer. Spring time in Utah, it will be a month until I feel safe putting in a garden.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenny. Hope your mom is doing ok.

Kenny said...

Dave Thanks and yes mom is doing much better

k said...

Good news. Good to hear.

I bet spring is getting closer too.

You all deserve a really great warm beautiful resounding springtime this year. It's been a brutal winter.

Kenny said...

This has been a long wet winter. I am looking forward to working in the yard

k said...

Your avatar cracked me up all winter. Something about all that blue sky and sunshine, you fishing, and knowing what it was REALLY like...heh!

Sometimes I feel kinda bad putting up nice flower pix on my blog in January.

But I never feel that way for very long. '-)