Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It has been wonderful weather the past few days. I believe we are in for some snow and rain for the weekend. But spring is here and I am feeling great about it. I am taking tomorrow off from work. I am going to spend the day with my mom and just hang out. I am sure that I will take her to lunch and whatever else she may want to do. I came down stairs this morning and found mom sleeping on the couch. It appears the three dogs were sleeping with her on her twin bed. There just was not enough room so she left. I explained that I would have handled it a little differently but mom said it was okay. The bride and I are going to buy mom a queen size bed this weekend and there will be enough room for everybody. I guess as long as mom and the dogs are happy my life is going well. .

No comments: