Sunday, March 19, 2006

It is 10:15am, it has been snowing most of the morning and I figure I have about 6 inches piled up and it is still coming down. The bride and I skipped church this morning. We have a nice fire going in the fireplace. She has gone upstairs to do some laundry. I need to pack and get ready for a business trip. I leave in the morning and will be back Thursday afternoon. If the weather clears up and is good when I get back I am thinking of going fishing for some walleye. Those are some good eating; I have also been toying with the idea of getting a smoker. I am heading back to Alaska this fall an there is nothing better them smoked salmon. I better go throw some more wood on the fire and visit with the bride. You all have a great day

2 comments:

Dave. said...

Hey Kenny seems like you are having a good time with one thing and another.

It's just over 3 years since we had a dog. I think maybe the time is right for another.

Mike W said...

Smoked salmon. Isn't it hard to keep one lit? Isn't that hard on the lungs? Sucking on a fish can't be easy, or very much fun, at least for most people?