Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My oldest son turns 32 today, I am not sure how that happened but I guess it did, Happy Birthday son. (none of my kids read my blog).

My youngest son and his wife spent the night last Saturday on the way to Sacramento. They joined up with her parents and went to visit an aunt. They left behind their three dogs. If my math is correct my two and their three mean I have five dogs at my house. My dogs are on the small side. We have a corgi at 25 pound and we have a Pomeranian mix that tips the scales at 17 pounds. The boy’s dogs are a basset hound, golden retriever, and a german sheppard. It has been chaotic to say the least; at least they all seem to get along (kind of). I went on the dreaded backyard patrol yesterday and was amazed at how much poop these guys can lay down. A snow shovel and a rake took care of the job.



My corgi digs all the time, she does not try and get out she just goes around looking for where she thinks a hole might be and takes out all the dirt until she finds it. She is very good at finding holes. While I was out in the yard yesterday Bruno (the Sheppard) decided he could find holes. I mean holes. There is a hole next to one of the supports of the deck that you could bury a Volkswagen. I fill this one in tonight.



It sounds like my buddy Nate has hurt his back. We had planes to go prairie dog hunting this Friday but I am sure he will not be up to it. So I am going cat fishing my freind Rickey. It should be fun and I enjoy smoked cat fish, and yes I know it is hard to keep them lit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's getting close to the time of getting another dog - thanks for reminding me Kenny!!!

Kenny said...

I have some extras rigt now, come that your pick

Kenny said...

I really need to proof read. I meant to say come take your pick. Sometimes I wonder about me

Nickacarr said...

I read your blog you cranky old man!