Sunday, June 10, 2007

A very quite day at home, the bride is doing okay, not great but okay. I am a little tired and not really busting it getting things done. Went to the desert yesterday and did some shooting. It was a pleasant day and had a good time.

I have tried to figure out how in put links in my blog, so far I have failed. I will admit that I have not lost any sleep over this but it would be nice to do sometimes.


The bride and I have tickets to go see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw (country western) in concert tomorrow night. We will be in the nose bleed section but the tickets were free so I can not complain. The bride has just informed me that she is bored. I will go see what little adventure will make her unbored ( I just invented this word).

4 comments:

Walrilla said...

Kenny, are you looking for a blogroll kind of thing? Send me an email, and I'll see what we can do!

Walrilla

Kenny said...

The bride is not doing very well today so I gave away the tickets.

Kenny said...

Walrilla

I am just looking at puting some hot links in a post, to another blog or an article.

BobG said...

Kenny, try this for manually putting in links in a post:

Go to here, and look for the line that tells you how to type in the link by hand. I used that line for this post.
Hope this helps.