Thursday, April 19, 2007

This weekend will be spent getting ready for a two week business trip. I am planning on buying some new slacks and blue jeans, maybe a couple of shirts. I’ll leave Monday the 23rd of April and return Friday the 4th of May. The bride and I take off on the 9th of May and will be gone until the 19th. I just don’t travel as well as I use to but I am sure that I’ll have some fun on both trips.

I turned in my travel voucher for my last trip and was notified the voucher was paid. While I was looking it over I noticed that I had claimed my lodging twice. I was over paid by $310. I immediately sent an e mail notifying anyone who would listen I had been overpaid. I was instructed to go in and amend my voucher. I will receive an e mail with instructions on how to repay the money. I did something like this a number of years ago. I found the error and I reported it. I was sent a letter telling me to repay the money. The letter made it sound like I had stole the money and they had caught me. I am sure that the e mail will be along the same lines.

There is going to be a big gun show the weekend of the 28th. I really wanted to go pick up sound clips and ammo. I was going to spilt 1000 rounds of .223 with buddy Nate but I did not hook up to give him money. So Nate if you read this and you want to pick up the ammo from the outfit from Montana I am good for the coin. That being said if you find some 15 round G19 clips for around $20 I am good for a couple, maybe a couple of 25 round clips for the mini 14 or at least one 5 or 10 rounder.

I should be able to blog once in awhile while I am gone. I know all two of you will be waiting for my wit and wisdom. Nate don’t feel obligated it is no big deal there will be another gun show. Dave old buddy keep me in your prayers.

No comments: