Monday, February 19, 2007



I drove out to the desert yesterday. I spent more time driving then I did in the desert. It is a three hour round trip and I spent at 2 ½ hours doing stuff. I spent most of the time shooting and a little bit exploring. It was good alone time. I find that I can connect with God a little better when I get off by myself from time to time.

I shot up a couple of pie pans. They just do not hold up to the .223 round, but it is great fun to make them jump all over the place.

I got home in time to take the bride out for dinner and tell her I was sorry about the pie pans.

It has snowed about five inches over night I am headed out to make a bunch of noise with the snow blower. Life is good

2 comments:

BobG said...

Whereabouts did you go? It was such a nice day, I almost went out shooting for the day.

Kenny said...

It was out by Lakeside. Been going there for years. No rabbits and there were some muddy spots, the truck is a mess.