Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Our next door neighbors are moving tomorrow. They have taken a job in Mississippi. They are spending tonight at our house and hitting the road about 5:30AM. The bride and I are both very sad to see them go. They have been great neighbors and become good friends. I am sure that we will keep in touch and probably see each other sometime in the future, but not the same. On a brighter note my youngest son and his wife are flying in tomorrow afternoon. They are staying until next Wednesday. So we can watch some football together and just hang out. I am hoping to get out to the desert with him and do some shooting. It will be good to see them both.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Very nice site.
creatine photo doc http://creatine.obyh.info/ creatine photo
Bye

Prophet of God said...

Anonymous's links have 3 spyware and 26 virus's on them, you need to take these links off, so's no one else gets the viruses.
Maranatha Kenny.

Prophet of God said...

ps Kenny don't you click on them, if you have you'll have to clean up your computer. I just have, and have had to clean up mu computer.

Maranatha.

Kenny said...

pog

I never click on links from people I don't know. Thanks for the warning