Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mom goes home tomorrow; it has been a good visit. But she does not want to move up here yet. I asked her what she wanted to talk about and she got a blank expression on her face and said “what”. She said there was nothing that she wanted to talk about. So I figure one of us is going down hill, I just don’t know which one.

It has warmed up here, this morning at 5:15am it was 75 degrees. That constitutes warm in my book. I figure we will get up into the 90’s by this afternoon. I took the dogs for a walk yesterday evening and we only put in a ½ mile. It was just to warm. When we got home the dogs flopped on the tile floor and would not move. I guess if I walk them it will have to be in the mornings. The only problem is I start work at 6:00am so there is not a lot of time to wander around the neighborhood.

No comments: