Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The air conditioning is out in our building at work. It has been out for most of the week. The outside temperatures have been hovering around 100 degrees +/- a couple degrees all week. I just saw a thermometer and it is 84 in the building. This is not motivating me to turn and burn here in the office. By the time I get home I want to do a whole bunch of nothing.

The bride bought a new freezer last night. It will be delivered sometime Friday. She has decided that it will go right where my gun safe is. So I will have to unload the safe and drag to a new home in the basement. The biggest problem I can see with this is the bride will want to help and then she will see the guns. I can hear it now “why do you have some many” She knows I have a bunch but she does not see them all at once. I can only hope that when I say I don’t need any help she will take me up on it. It will just be easier all around.

The bride does not really like guns, but she wants me to own them and she likes the fact I carry one when we go out. I have taken her shooting a couple of times but it is like pulling teeth to get her to go. But that is okay as long as she is happy life is good.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Life is good, the bride decided that I should leave my safe right where it is.

Kenny said...

I had to move the safe. But I did it while the bride was at a Dr. appointment