Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I had a very nice post to my blog and I got kicked off, lost everything. I am not sure I can recapture the beauty of my words but I will try.

It is the 4th of July, flags are flapping, fireworks are going off and we are having a bar b que this evening. Mom is enjoying her visit, but it does not seem like she wants to move in with us yet. She did get her drivers lisense back. So in my sisters words "Lord have mercy on our souls", mom is not the best driver. As a matter of fact she scares me to death. But she is allowed to drive again, now she just has to get her car fixed. Times like this I wish I was not 800 miles away.

The bride and mom are at the store right now. I did get a phone call from them and they had already spent $65 at the first fireworks stand they stopped at. No telling how much this is going to cost. But I am sure it is going to be fun. I want to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th.
God Bless you all and God Bless America

No comments: