Thursday, February 16, 2006

Now here is an idea; if the United States were to take all the money (Billions) that we give in aid to foreign countries that hate us anyway and redirect it to developing alternative fuel ie: bio diesel, ethanol, and such. I believe that we could energy independent in a short period of time. That these billions of dollars and build the infrastructure to deliver bio diesel to the country. Delivering ethanol to green burning cars, really develop battery powered cars and bikes. This would not be that hard to do all it takes is money and we give away a bunch of it every year. We all could push this to our elected representatives and remind them that they are to represent us we could have a much better country. We could develop the technology get America squared away then give the technology to the countries that hate us anyway. Anyway it is something to think about.

3 comments:

Sarge said...

Kenny, that is an excellent idea. I would do it just to hear the MSM scream "What about the CHILDREN?" I say, let's take care of our own first and IF there is anything left over, then we will CONSIDER giving it to others. Personaly, I would rather see the money stay here and not only fund this research, but how about giving the lions share back by lowering our taxes?

Kenny said...

Lowering taxes would be an excelant benefit. I am going away for the wekend but when I get back I will write letters proposing this idea. I doubt it will do much good, but it will keep me off the streets

GUYK said...

Works for me Kenny