Thursday, March 19, 2009

I went fishing yesterday, it was cold and the water was murky. I lasted about 40 minuets and head off for different adventures. First stop was harbor freight tools. I picked up a saw horse, a bunch of shop rags, and something else I can’t remember right now. My daughter called and wanted me to go pick up a kennel for her new puppy. She had found one on KSL.com and told the folks I was on my way. I got to the street and called the kennel people because I could not find their house. I was told that they had sold it just before I got there. Ticked me of but what can you do? I did find a great kennel out in Morgan for the price of free. I figured I could afford that and I took it.

It looks like Barry Obama is starting to show his true colors. He wanted to start charging the wounded vets of the war for their wounds. He figures he could save 540 million dollars. This is the same guy that just gave 154 Billion bucks to AIG and did not say anything about the Hugh bonus ($10’s of millions) the executives received until the public out cry was too loud to shut out. It seems that when Barry was a senator from the great state of Illinois he took about $100,000 from AIG. Could it be Barry is as dirty and crooked as his Chicago cronies?

The speaker of the house, third in line for President Nancy Pelosi was caught on tape talking with a bunch of illegal immigrants and saying that they were patriotic and that our immigration laws were UN American.. It seems that the democrats are bound and determined to ruin this country

No comments: