Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have been a busy boy for the past few days. I don’t think I accomplished anything but I have been busy. If the weather holds I will build my garden boxes tomorrow afternoon.. I plan to build two right now and maybe more later. I have all the lumber stacked up in my shop just hoping the snow that is forecast holds off until the evening. The bride and I are going to a birthday party this evening and I know we are going to have fun. She is catching a few winks in the recliner right now. I am going to make mom some dinner before we leave or she won’t eat.

The plumber is down in the basement putting in a new water heater. The old one was 13 years old and had just started to leak. I looked into the tankless water heaters but decided on a traditional tank heater. In case you are wondering it is a 50 gallon tank.

No comments: