Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am having a great visit with my sister; she has been here since Feb 26th and will leave March 8th. We have been on the go everyday seeing and doing. Today the bride and my sister will go and order stuff for my mom’s birthday party this Saturday. We have invited many friends and family and this is going to be a good time.

I have noticed that some of the smaller bodies of water are ice free so I plan to buy my new fishing license and hit some local fishing spots after my sister leaves. This is not serious fishing; it is getting out of the house fishing. I am just about tired of winter and look forward to spring.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I just bought 2 dozen new nightcrawlers tonight and Daylight Savings starts Sunday. I'm thinking some after work fishing might be in order very soon!

Kenny said...

I think so, we can talk about it friday at teh expo