Saturday, June 28, 2008

Went to a concert last night, the bride wanted to see Richard Marx. He was big in the mid 80’s and early 90’s. It was a great concert and we sat about 15 ft from the stage, lot of energy and very loud music, good time.

We are going to be very busy today. We leave first thing in the morning for our cruise to Alaska . We depart for the airport about 5:30 tomorrow morning. We should be in Seattle by 9:30, and hopefully we will be aboard the ship by noon. We are taking two cameras with us and I am sure I will post some pics when I get back. My daughter will be watching over mom while we are gone plus her next door neighbor from San Diego is coming for a visit. Mom will be good hands. But if you would like, I would appreciate your prayers for her will being while I am gone. I will post sometime after the 7th of July. I hope all three of my readers will take care,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip bro. Prayers for your trip & your mom.

k said...

Yes, me too. I'm way late, but I figure it never hurts to send another prayer out.

She came through just fine on the first one and when you were gone. That's great.