Saturday, April 22, 2006

I leave Monday on a two week business trip. I’ll be in Long Beach California. This is a good trip and I take it every year for the past four years. But this year I just don’t want to go. I spent today working in the yard, planting flowers, and ground covering. I had a good time. I did find it is hard to work in the garden when you are down on all fours and you have two dogs licking you in the face. The pups would sit down on the newly planted plants. All I could do was shake my head and laugh. They did seem to enjoy helping me work in the garden. So I guess I am saying I would much rather stay home and work in the yard and play with the dogs then go to Long Beach. . The bride will come out and spend part of the time with me. So that will make it a little more bearable. I think when I do come back from this trip I will pursue a new position. I just don’t think I can handle working for my managers anymore. Time will tell. I will try and blog from the hotel. If not I’ll be back in two weeks.

No comments: