Sunday, August 29, 2010

My buddy Craig and his wife Tammy came for a visit. They live in Pennsylvania and we get together every year. At least Craig and I trade trips every other year. We have been friends for 30 years and it is more like family the a friendship. God has blessed me with this friendship.

We will get Craig an out of state fishing license here in a little bit and most of the week will be spent fishing. Seeing how Tammy is along on this trip there will be some chick things that need to be done, I not sure what but I know I'll be told as soon as I have the need to know.

Tammy and the bride are talking and laughing so I guess I'll go do the breakfast dishes. see-ya

2 comments:

Nate said...

I thought you were going to spend the entire time of his visit in Wendover spending your nickels! Heck, if I had known I'd have made arrangements to get him in Fish Slayer. Still could on Thursday or later.

Kenny said...

Thanks for the offer but he does not want to do the boat thing.