Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Just got back from my walk, sometimes the walk is no fun but I do feel great when I get done. Funny how that works we all go through tough times and it drags you down but when you get through you feel fine. That is as deep as I am going today.

I will be taking mom out for lunch in awhile, first I need to do a load of laundry for her and put some weed and feed on the lawn. Some important papers have been misplaced and the house was torn to shreds trying to locate them. I need to put the house together again and start the search over. At least I know where the papers are not and I can proceed searching other areas. Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most. I am off like a heard of turtles , see ya

1 comment:

BobG said...

Hope your mom is doing ok; good luck with the documents search.