Thursday, February 04, 2010

I changed the fuel filter in my truck yesterday, I deeded it was not too cold. I also did the air filter.

I can tell we are coming out of winter even though they are predicting snow for this weekend. It will be late March or early April until can even think about putting anything in the ground. It will probably be that long until the snow is gone from my yard. Sometimes I wished I lived someplace warm. Anymore I get this way around Febuary. I don’t do the cold like I use too. I could spend hours sitting on a frozen lake trying to pull fish up through a small hole in the ice and not be bothered at all. Or I would take off for the desert and tramp all over Gods frozen land looking for rabbits. Now I get upset if I have forgotten to turn on the heated seats in the bride’s car. Yes it is sad I have become soft and I whine about things, but I do it well.

Tomorrow is a day filled with errands with the bride (she has the day off) , and a surprise birthday party in the evening. Saturday is a gun show here in town. A few friends and I plan to attend. I really don’t need anything but it is fun to hang with some buddies and look at guns and ammo. Who knows I may find something I can not live with out that I just don’t know about yet. Time will tell, take care

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.