Saturday, February 20, 2010

Things are going well in my little corner of the world. The bride and I are headed down to Salt Lake City to watch a performance of Swan Lake and then to dinner at Benihana’s.

We spent last weekend in Salt Lake City just for a small get away. Had a very dear friend stay with mom, and just had a great time. We ended up buying the droid phone and monthly data package which allows internet access from the phone and so many cool buttons and whistles. It is the very latest in high tech time wasting.

I have spent a lot of time this week out in the shop puttering around. “Puttering “is just such a cool word. It covers so many aspects of life. You can putter in the garden, in the shop, the garage, and even in the house and you don’t have to accomplish anything. I mean how cool is that? The bride has called me from her work to ask what I am doing and I say “puttering” and I am covered. Life just doesn’t get much better then that.

I believe I will get one more cup of coffee and go putter some where. Have a blessed day and take care.

No comments: