Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year.!!! I woke up this morning to find one of the dogs had pooped in the house. Not really the way I wanted to start my year. I am hoping that it only gets better from here.

The bride and I stayed up to see the New Year in last night and now I remember why we don’t stay up any more. It was no big deal and we ate way too many snacks waiting for the stroke of midnight.

I did something I am proud of. I came across a bag of firecrackers laying around the house, and knowing that they are illegal in the Great State of Utah I knew I had to get rid of them. The bride and I love to watch law enforcement type shows. On many of these shows I watch the contraband gathered by the many law enforcement agencies get destroyed by fire, and that is what I did. At midnight last night I put a match to the firecrackers. In less then a minute they were gone and I felt so much better knowing that I had dome the right thing.

The bride has just wandered downstairs and I think I should go spend some time with her, besides my coffee cup is empty. Again Happy New Years to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to the year buddy!!! LOL!!!