Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I am suffering from a head cold. This is no fun what's so ever. I did take mom out yesterday for the free Denny's Grand slam breakfast yesterday. We drove by two Denny's and the lines were unbelievable, and I was not going to stand in line for what I am sure would have been over an hour, in 32 degree weather for a free $6.00 breakfast. Mom and I ended up at Village Inn. The Village Inn was also very busy. It seems a bunch of folks did not want to stand in line for a free breakfast. The news report that Denny's served over 2 million breakfast nation wide yesterday. That is a lot of pancakes. it seems there was reports of a few fist fights in some of the lines. I don't understand folks sometimes. Come on a fight over bacon and eggs. Get a life I am heading back to the recliner with a nice cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice and nurse myself back to health.

2 comments:

BobG said...

Take care of the cold so that you don't develop something worse.

Kenny said...

Thanks I will.