Sunday, February 22, 2009

6:30 in the morning and it is just me and my coffee. I did have the company of two of the dogs until they figured out I was not going to share my toast with them. I am sure they are now curled up sleeping on my pillow.

This evening the bride and I are going to see Celine Dion in concert. The bride has seen Celine once before in her Las Vegas gig. The bride is very excited and this should be a very fun night. Seeing how we are going to be in the nose bleed section I am taking my 16X60 binoculars so the bride can see what is happening on the stage.

Obama has signed his stimulus package into law and on the confidence of it doing nothing good the stock market continues to fall. I will admit I do not like Obama but I am going to wait and see what happens, because that is all I can do. I am sure that this next four years is going to be interesting and I wonder what the country is going to look like at the end of it. My suggestion is to pray, buy guns, ammo, and hang on for the ride.

4 comments:

BobG said...

So, how's retirement treating you so far, Kenny?

Kenny said...

Bob

I am loving it. If I would have known how good this was I would have done it years ago.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert. Over here we call the 'nose bleed' section 'the gods' but I like your label better.

It sure is going to be an interesting 4 years for the USA and the rest of us. I hope he gets it right.

Kenny said...

Dave

Thanks the concert was great. We had a wonderful time.

I listen to Obama speech last nigght and I am less impressed with him then before