Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day, Now that I have said that I really think Valentines is all about the sale of greeting cards. I honestly believe that February 14th is a gilt trip that forces men to spend money on cards, flowers, and candy. Wait don’t forget about the prime rib dinner that is coming this evening. Don’t get me wrong I love my bride and I buy her stuff all year long. I just don’t like a holiday made up to boost the profit of Hallmark.. But if you do buy cards buy American.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, but your son did by me a Hallmark card- Camie

Kenny said...

That's my boy

Anonymous said...

Here in Tucson - Nikki and I, our kids and her mom got together for Valentine's. We did a wonderful fondue evening with many cheeses, different meats and two killer chocolate fondues. A good bottle of wine shared by the adults made it even better. Hallmark didn't benefit at all...

My only problem with the day was trying to find anyone here who still had bulk 7.62x39 in stock. Tucson is bare...
Pat

Kenny said...

Check ammoman.com