Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There has been a stomach flu going through the family. I had it, my son had it, my bride had it and now mom got it. She got sick this morning and threw up in bed, going down the stairs and in the down stairs bathroom. Plus the dogs pooped in the house, other then that my morning is going well. I got mom in my room while I wash her sheets and stuff. I got the house cleaned up and I am trying to get some liquids in mom. Dehydration is not good for old ladies. I will work on getting the Christmas stuff put away and getting the house back to normal. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year as we celebrate the birth of the Lord, and I love the way it feels. But I really don’t like the way it disrupts the house. If it was just me I am sure I would not put up the decorations, but I have been known to be a humbug. So I will wish everybody happy new years and hope and pray the best for all of you.

No comments: