Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

My youngest son is in town with his wife, and all the kids and grandkids were over last night for our taco feast. For over thirty years we have tacos for Christmas eve dinner. It is nothing but fun. But as every Christmas eve for over thirty years I ate too much. I have been awake for hours, no it is not because I am too excited about Christmas. One of the dogs woke me up around 1:00 this morning and I have not been able to get back to sleep. I did some reading, drank some coffee, and watched the news. Now I am just waiting for the family to get up. So again I want to wish everybody

Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Nate said...

So where's the pictures?

Kenny said...

My daughter and daughter in law both took pictures. I how ever did not pick up my camera. Maybe if I can get the girls to send me some pics I will post them.