Sunday, December 30, 2007

I went to church this morning just after I did the snow blower on a couple of driveways. I should have waited with the snow blower. By the time I went back outside to climb in the truck you could not tell I had cleared the driveway. The roads were not in the best condition for a Sunday morning drive. I was going down Interstate 84 at 40 mph in four wheel drive. The trip home was slightly better but I did see where one guy had just slid off the road and ended up in the trees. He was on the phone and someone else was stopping so I kept on trucking. I figured I would not be much good in knee deep snow with my cane. As I approached the neighborhood there was a three car accident with tow truck and cop cars. It has stopped snowing and I have just finished my lunch so I will clear the drive way one more time.


There is a gun show on the 12th of January down in Salt Lake City. I plan to attend and maybe peddle one of my 22 caliber hand guns. Most of the time deals are not that good at the shows but it is fun to get out of the house.

6 comments:

BobG said...

I'm hoping to get to the gun show myself. What kind of handgun are you looking to sell?

Kenny said...

A Neo

Nate said...

I said just buy the parts and we will fix it!

"The Beretta Parts Department is available by phone Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. Call 1-800-237-3882 and enter extension 6 when prompted."

Kenny said...

The screw seems to be captive not sure we can get in out

k said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR KENNY AND BRIDE!!!

Kenny said...

K
Thank you and happy new years