Monday, May 07, 2007

Our friends have headed back to Mississippi and we had a wonderful time with the visit. I went into the office for only two hours this morning and I will be on leave until the 21st of May. I am looking forward to this trip as much as the bride is.

I ordered a 1000 rounds of Wolf .223 and it should arrive on the 10th. The lady that is dog sitting for us will be here to sign for the package. I am splitting the ammo with friend Nate. He does not have a gun that will fit this ammo but this will give him the incentive to go get one. That is how I got my first 45 ACP. Some guy gave me around 500 rounds of old WWII surplus ammo. I figured if I had the ammo I might as well get the gun that uses it. Anyway that is the rational I used with the bride and it worked.
It has gotten to the point to where she hardly rolls her eyes anymore when I come home with a new gun or a bunch of ammo.

She is feeling a little better, but still gets very tired. She has not had any numbness for over a week now. This can only be a good thing. I think I will go check the mail and take something for a head ache.

1 comment:

k said...

I'm glad to hear she's feeling better. But I just hate that *not knowing* thing.

No wonder you have a headache.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation. Sounds like you both could use some R&R.