Thursday, May 03, 2007

The bride was feeling a little poorly this morning. She has come into work for the past two days, and she came in today. I believe that she plans to go home at lunch. She says that she needs to rest, and I agree.

I spent some time on the phone last night talking with the Lockheed rep that works my conference. He was telling me that everything went well. I do appreciate the guys I work with; they really stepped up for me when I left Sunday.

The bride and I have plans to go visit friends in Pennsylvania this coming Wednesday. She stills wants to go. Most of the time when she accompanies me on the trip to PA it is go, go, go. We have been known to run up and down the eastern seaboard. This year she will sit around with Tammy (my buddy’s wife) drink diet coke and eat potatoes chips. My buddy Craig and I will spend most of the time fishing.

We have a close friend that will house and dog sitting for us. The house is no big deal I just don’t want to put the dogs in a kennel. We had gone for 11 years without any kind of pet and I was happy. When it looked like we may end up with the first dog I told the bride it would tie us down or at the least complicate our life. It did not seem to matter and we ended up with Foxy, then we ended up with Dusty. They have tied us down some and have complicated our lives but I would not have it any other way. There is not a day goes by that the dogs do not make me laugh out load. Dogs have to be a blessing from God.

5 comments:

k said...

Well. At least she got out some, then.

Do they have any idea at all what may be causing her symptoms?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenny. Just caught up with your news. Hoping & praying that 'the bride' is doing ok. Hope your trip goes ok.

Dogs. I reckon me & Kriss need to find another one. Hooch was a real blessing to Kriss a few years back and when we had to have Hooch put down I said I didn't want to have to go through that again, but I reckon this summer will be the right time to start over with another one.

Kenny said...

Dave

Thanks,I was like you and did not want the pain of loosing a dog. But the years of happiness will be worth it

It's Dave said...

Anybody want my cats???

Kenny said...

Cats are cool, but dogs are better