Monday, October 26, 2009

A week of anniversaries for me, Oct 28th is my wedding anniversary, Oct 30 is my heart attack anniversary, and Oct 31 is my service comp date for the government. I will be married to my bride for 37 years, 8 years since my heart attack, and 36 years since I started with the government. Since I retired at the first of the year my service comp date has lost much of its meaning. The heart attack still means a bunch too me. For those of you that know me well know I have been in the hospital every fall since the heart attack. This year I am hoping to stay out, and not every year has been heart related. There were the two years with blood clots in the lungs, there was the double knee replacement and let’s not forget my ATV rollover and the life flight out of the desert, and to think fall use to be my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

BobG said...

Congratulations on your anniversary tomorrow.